2003 Academy Camp
June 26, 27, 28, 2015
The Baylor School, Chattanooga, TN
Tennessee State Soccer is proud to announce the sixth annual Academy Camp for our Olympic Development Program. The Academy Camp will be held for 2003 Boys and Girls only (birth year). The camp will be held at the prestigious Baylor School, Chattanooga. The camp objectives are as follows:
- An opportunity to prepare players for the ODP program.
- Give parents a ‘sneak peek’ about the program and the process.
- Provide players quality instruction and teaching from College and ODP staff coaches.
- Create a challenging, positive, learning environment.
- Training will be based on improving technical needs of players along with small group tactics.
The ODP Philosophy
To identify players of the highest caliber on a continuing and consistent basis; this will lead to increased success for the U.S. National Teams in the international arena.
In 1977, the Olympic Developmental Program was introduced to identify a pool of players, from which a National Team would be selected. This would begin at the state level, advancing regionally and finally to the national level.
Tennessee Soccer s identifies and trains the best players, so they may qualify for Tennessee Soccer ODP, US Youth Soccer Region III ODP and US National Team programs. Tennessee Soccer seeks to enhance the development of each player, guided by high-level, licensed coaches. It is our goal to give exposure to each player, and to assist him or her in obtaining college scholarship opportunities.
- Director of Coaching, Lee Smith, email@example.com
- Dates: June 26-28, 2015
- Where: The Baylor School, Chattanooga
- Attendees: Boys and Girls, Born in 2003 ONLY. Must be a registered TSSA player.
- Boys**- 48 Spots Available; Girls- 72 Spots Available
**Please note- We only have 48 spots available for the 2003 boys due to limited boys dorms available.**