2005 Academy Camp
June 23, 24, 25, 2017
The Baylor School, Chattanooga, TN
Wait list Only
Tennessee State Soccer is proud to announce the sixth annual Academy Camp for our Olympic Development Program. The Academy Camp will be held for 2005 Boys and Girls only (birth year). The camp will be held at the prestigious Baylor School, Chattanooga. The camp objectives are as follows:
- An opportunity to prepare players for the ODP program.
- Give parents a ‘sneak peek’ about the program and the process.
- Provide players quality instruction and teaching from College and ODP staff coaches.
- Create a challenging, positive, learning environment.
- Training will be based on improving technical needs of players along with small group tactics.
The ODP Mission
Tennessee’s mission is to identify and develop players through our ODP process. By creating positive, competitive, and inspiring learning environment that are unique and conducive to the enhanced development of players and coaches, ultimately preparing as many players as possible for the State, Regional, National Team level and the international arena. Two key core purposes stand out in TN, Identify and Develop through various ODP programs.
In 1977, the Olympic Developmental Program was introduced to identify a pool of players, from which a National Team would be selected. This would begin at the state level, advancing regionally and finally to the national level.
Tennessee Soccer s identifies and trains the best players, so they may qualify for Tennessee Soccer ODP, US Youth Soccer Region III ODP and US National Team programs. Tennessee Soccer seeks to enhance the development of each player, guided by high-level, licensed coaches. It is our goal to give exposure to each player, and to assist him or her in obtaining college scholarship opportunities.
- Director of Coaching, Bryan Johnson, email@example.com
- Dates: June 23-25, 2017
- Where: The Baylor School, Chattanooga
- Attendees: Boys and Girls, Born in 2005 ONLY. Must be a registered TSSA player.
- Boys**- 48 Spots Available; Girls- 48 Spots Available
**Please note- We only have 48 spots available for both the boys and girls due to limited dorm avaliability.**