WHAT IS TOPSOCCER?
US Youth Soccer TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community-based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities, organized by youth soccer association volunteers. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl who has a mental or physical disability. Our goal is to enable the thousands of young athletes with disabilities to become valued and successful members of the US Youth Soccer family.
If you need help finding any type of sport that your child can participate in, contact Tennessee Disability Pathfinder.
TOPSOCCER PROGRAMS IN TENNESSEE
- Cheatham County Soccer Soccer Association (Ashland City, TN) Contact – Renee Cannon- email@example.com
- Collierville Lobos (Collierville, TN) Contact – Colleen Balkcom- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germantown Legends (Germantown, TN) Contact – Donald Nobert – email@example.com
- MSC (Murfreesboro, TN) Contact – Coach Turkish – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redoubt (Chattanooga, TN) Contact – Jed Holstine – email@example.com
- TUSC Stars (Hendersonville, TN) Contact – Kelly Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org
- White House (White House, TN “North Nashville area”) Contact – Jana Spicer – email@example.com
- All-In FC TN (Cookeville, TN) Contact – Anthony Warlick – firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Remodel for Accessibility
- Developing Your Blind Child’s Sleep Schedule
- How to Exercise if You Have Limited Mobility
- Healthy Eating Advice for Wheelchair-Bound People
- How to Create a Backyard Sanctuary for Kids with Disabilities
- Medication Management
WANT TO START A TOPSOCCER PROGRAM AT YOUR LOCAL CLUB?
Email Hans Hobson, TSSA Executive Director, for more information!