What is TOPSoccer?
US Youth Soccer TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community-based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities, organized by youth soccer association volunteers. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl, who has a mental or physical disability. Our goal is to enable the thousands of young athletes with disabilities to become valued and successful members of the US Youth Soccer family. How do I participate? Contact your local US Youth Soccer State Association office to find out more about getting involved with a local US Youth Soccer TOPSoccer program.
Also if you need help finding any type of sport so your child can participate in, contact Tennessee Disability Pathfinder.
TOPSoccer Programs In Tennessee
- Collierville Lobos (Collierville, TN) contact - Colleen Balkcom- email@example.com
- FC Alliance (Knoxville, TN) contact- Carrie Ollom - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germantown Legends (Germantown, TN) contact - Donald Nobert - email@example.com
- MSC (Murfreesboro, TN) Contact - Tre Arhagba - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redoubt (Chattanooga, TN) contact - Jed Holstine - email@example.com
- Stars (Hendersonville, TN "North Nashville area") contact - Jon Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- White House click on Sloan's Sidekicks (White House, TN "North Nashville area") contact - Jana Spicer - email@example.com
Want to start a TOPSoccer Program at your local club?
Email Andy Poklad, TSSA DOC, for more information!